Wild Divine has now been in business for over ten years. Our customers and fans come from every walk of life. As the caretaker of this life changing system, I take great pride in helping our customers reach their highest and fullest potential. In general, we find our customers fall into one or more of the following categories:
Combining Cutting-edge technology with Ancient Wisdom traditions gives Wild Divine its unique position. Most people who take up a meditation or mindfulness practice fail to experience the benefits. Frustration, confusion, culminate in the #1 problem: The frustrating question "Am I doing it Right?". Books, DVD's and CD's have no mechanism for giving you any kind of feedback. You are just left to guess, wonder, and if you're stubborn, keep going blindly ahead.
The Wild Divine Iom connects to your Mac / PC computer & fingertips, and is your most direct path to instant, personalized feedback on how your mind and body interact. See instantly on-screen how different thoughts, affirmations, emotions, breathing, even posture can affect your peace of mind and productivity.
This is where we turn technology into your friend. The Iom Active Feedback hardware picks up subtle signals from your body, and Wild Divine software interprets these signals for you, giving you instant feedback you can use. Your mind can lie to you. "Oh, one more piece of chocolate cake can't hurt!", but your body cannot lie. (Its why lie detectors work) With Wild Divine, you receive instruction and training, and then you get to put it to use. You know instantly if you're doing it right, or if you need to make an adjustment.
This knowledge and certainty creates a phenomenon known as "Compounding Confidence", and leads to rapid growth and advancement towards all the benefits of these practices, including:
You'd think everyone would want to share in these life-improving benefits. But many people come upon roadblocks that block them from reaching the benefits. Here are the four most common roadblocks:
1. Just don't believe in or understand the mind/body connection, or are skeptical
2. Need a coach or mentor, but they aren't easy to find, and can cost alot of money
3. Once started, "what's next"? How do you advance?
4. Boredom or feeling like the process is repetitive
5. Unable to feel connected with others or a community of like minded people
Warning: The Wild Divine Iom is too expensive for most people: $279.99 just for the hardware. Keep reading to see how to get one for free.
Lets look at how Wild Divine uses the power of active feedback to help smash through the roadblocks and get our customers on track to reaping the benefits of a Practice.
1. Its natural to be skeptical about the mind/body connection. I certainly was when first starting. In science class we were taught the brain and the body are separate, and we take it as fact. Even though we know our palms can sweat and our heart can pound when we're excited, or scared. This is where the Wild Divine Grapher comes in. It takes the raw data the Iom picks up from your body, and displays it in graphical form on your computer screen. You can see instantly what effect different thoughts, affirmations, emotions, breathing, even posture have on your body. Once you've started using the grapher, you no longer have ANY doubt about the power of the mind/body connection.
2. Coaches or Mentors, expensive and hard to find. For an experienced, effective mentor, you can easily spend thousands of dollars for multiple sessions, or a single weekend seminar. And you are locked into their schedule, adding travel time to the investment you make. It can be a difficult, time consuming proposition, and is a significant roadblock. Wild Divine includes six mentors in our Healing Rhythms program, all standouts in the field. Relaxing Rhythms takes you step-by-step through 15 sections, a mentor guiding you each step of the way. At the end of each section, you put what you've learned to the test with an Active Feedback event. You know when you've completed the event that you've learned the lessons of that section. There are multiple difficulty levels, making the program infinitely re-usable.
3. Once you get started with a practice, how do you advance? What's Next? Once you've gone through the basics, developed the confidence you're "Doing it Right!", what next? It's time to start a Zen Journey with Zen Master Nissim Amon. We teamed up with Master Amon (who is amazing, btw) to create an authentic Zen experience, one where the Iom acts as a direct path to the Jewel of the East, the Diamond Sword of Zen. In Zen Journey, you advance by earning different colored robes. You earn one-on-one time with the Master, where he imparts the essence and secrets of Zen that will take your practice to new heights.
4. Now, lets have some fun, and put the boring or repetitive process aside. Wild Divine's first ever program was "The Passage", and is enshrined in the MacWorld Hall of Fame. It was an adventure style game, with an open world known as the "Sun Realm". While The Passage has been retired by generations of newer, more powerful computers, the Sun Realm has been re-born, re-mastered, and re-envisioned by Wild Divine's original Hall of Fame game designer Corwin Bell. Using your Iom, you explore a gorgeous, 3D Sun Realm, using skills you're learned to solve puzzles, tame roaring tigers, power your own boat between islands, navigate passages, and accumulate a great treasure in the Cave Temple.
5. Being around others on a similar Journey is a powerful and enlightening experience. Group meditation is wonderful and amazing, but it is extremely difficult to find an organized group and match your schedule with everyone else. This is why we created Wild Divine Online (WildDivineOnline.com). It is an easy to use online virtual world and community that lets you customize your avatar and share in meditation and mindfulness activities in groups or in your own private space. People from all over the world stop by and chat, share tips and tricks, and join in group versions of Wild Divine events. Watch as your Divine Score, Mindfulness Score, Meditation Minutes and other scores grow with your progress.
As you can see, Wild Divine has earned our reputation by solving our common number one problem "Am I Doing it Right?", and helps eliminate the roadblocks people face when seeking the benefits of an advanced Practice.
What do others say?
"Active (Bio) Feedback uses electronic equipment to monitor internal physiological states and gives feedback that helps the recipient learn how to control these states; To activate, balance, release or to recover from them. Usually this also involves a coach, who guides the process, interprets the results, and makes suggestions. In the Wild Divine programs however, the guide/coach is included in the programs & games, and the program itself gives you personalized information about your progress."
Dr. Bob Whitehouse
Psychologist certified in biofeedback
Former board member for the Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback
"In my opinion, the best program for working at home on relaxation and self-regulation skills (so-called peripheral feedback, as opposed to brainwave feedback) is the Relaxing Rhythms program from WildDivine.com. It combines both Heart Rate Variability and GSR activation monitoring with many top-notch self-regulation exercises"
Thomas M. Brod, MD Distinguished Fellow, APA
Sr. Fellow, Biofeedback Certification Inst. of America
Associate Clinical Professor, Psychiatry, UCLA