Iom/Lightstone Driver Installation
A single driver for accessing all of our online programs, including WildDivineOnline.com and EducationalMeditation.com
PC Computers (Win95/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8)
PC - If you have an existing IomDriver, please uninstall it. To find out if you have a previous version, click on Start and in the Search box enter "iom Driver". If an entry with that name appears under "Programs" go to Step 3. If not, go to Step 2.
1. Check the System Tray or Notifications Area in the bottom right portion of your screen for the Facebook iom controller (blue background, yellow wheat with red heart) and/or the Wild Divine Online iom controller (blue butterfly). Place your cursor over the icon and the name will appear. NOTE: Only the iom Controller programs should be stopped NOT iom Driver.
2. Go to: Start › Control Panel › Programs and Features › Uninstall or Change a Program
3. Locate any program named "iom Controller" in the list of alphabetized list of programs. Click on it and select "Uninstall" on the column heading above the program list.Follow all prompts to uninstall
4. Repeat #3 for any other program named "iom Controller" in this list.
5. Download and Install the Latest Iom Driver for PC: PC Iom Driver
STEP ermine if you need download
Mac Computers (OSX 10.6, 10.7, 10.8)
Mac - Open your Applications folder and look for program named "iomDriver" with a blue butterfly icon. If it exists, drag it to the trash.
1. Uninstall any existing Iom Drivers or Iom Controllers:
Check the dock for any running program named "iom Controller". If found, simply press the CONTROL key and click on the icon. When the context menu appears please select "Quit". Do this for any thing named "iom Controller".
Open your Applications folder and drag and drop any program named "iom Controller" into the Trash. Empty Trash when done.
2. Install the latest Mac OSX Iom Driver: Mac Iom Driver